February 05, 2011

Blizzards = Baking

Wintery days in chicago = baking, baking and more baking. Dontcha think? Well for some reason that's all I want to do. Mostly to warm the house up & because who doesn't love homemade baked goods? I don't know anyone that doesn't unless they have had a lobotomy or a rare sugar allergy. My friends and coworkers seem to benefit the most from my baking excursions. I'm pretty popular in the winter. So I am going to share one the super delicious classics, so you can be popular too (:

Peanut Butter Thumbprints (via food.com)
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 cups Bisquick
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • Approx 40 unwrapped chocolate kisses
  • 1/2 cup white sugar (set aside)
    1. Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
    2. Cream peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.
    3. Add Bisquick and vanilla.
    4. Roll into ping-pong sized balls and roll in sugar.
    5. Put on cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
    6. Directly after removing from oven, press chocolate kiss in middle

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive